- Being born a chickadee in a world that places a higher value on boys
- Speaking up and out and being told you’re crazy because you’re a chickadee because boys that do it seem to get applause
- Knowing the amazing potential that equal rights for all chickadees would have and being “schlonged” for saying so
- Being of a gender that’s apparently ok to rape, abuse, and intimidate because you were born with XX chromosomes
- Just asking to be heard, not stereotyped and being stereotyped anyway
- Having to live a stereotyped life in a world that has deciphered your worth based on your chromosomes you happened to be born with
That’s what sucks.